Braiding hair is not that difficult, but french braiding is a totally different story. Everyone becomes confuse when it is their first time learning how to french braid. BUT do not fret, I will explain the steps to french braiding successfully. And following that will be a video explaining how to french braid.
Steps to successfully french braid:
- Take a section of hair from the top part of the head and split that section into 3 pieces.
- Braid that section like a normal braid (left over middle, right over the middle,left over middle).
- After you finished step 2 at least 2 times, then pick up pieces from the right side and add it to the right section. Now take that right section and braid it over the middle.
- Take hair from the left side and add it to the left section and braid it over the middle.
- From there keep alternating, until you run out of hair to add to the braid then braid the rest of it normally and tie the ends.